The Women’s Committee mission is to support and promote The Fine Arts Association in the appreciation of the creative arts of music, dance, art and drama.
Women’s Commmitee Activities
● Annual holiday fundraiser. The proceeds support the continuing success of The Fine Arts Association’s artistic and educational programs, services and performances.
● Grants student scholarships.
● Supports Fine Arts fundraisers.
● Sponsors theater productions
A thank you letter from scholarship recipient, Anna P.
2023/2024 Second Wednesday
Second Wednesday Programs from September thru May.
Doors open at 10:15 a.m.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR THE PROGRAM LUNCHEONS
(440) 251-1629 or copy and paste in your email server email@example.com
Become a Member Today!
Open to both men and women, membership in The Women’s Committee offers a diverse palette of activities and events in which to participate.
Submit a completed membership application to:
The Women’s Committee
The Fine Arts Association
38660 Mentor Ave., Willoughby, Ohio 44094
History of Women's Committee
A Women’s Board was created in 1957 and in 1959 the group became an advisory to The Fine Arts Association Board of Trustees. The Fine Arts Board requested a Women’s Committee be organized in November 1959 and The Women’s Committee was chartered as an independent auxiliary in 1969.
2023/2024 Executive Committee and Chairs
- President: Jeanne Lipps
- Vice President: Karen Pribula
- Recording Secretary: Sandy Taddeo
- Corresponding Secretary: Roberta Lucia
- Treasurer: Jane Anthony
- Hospitality: Susan Miller* & JoAnn Greiner**
- Program Series: Karen Pribula* Billie Portera**, JoAnn Greiner, Jean Lipps, Marilyn Repasky, Kathleen Tuttle
- Membership: Pat Bonander,* Ann Morris, Joyce Ragan
- Newsletter: Pat Bonander*
- Publicity: Billie Portera*
- Scholarship: Kathleen Tuttle* and Breckenridge Liaison
- Special Events: Sandy Taddeo*, Lois Wigton **
*Denotes Chair and ** Co Chairs