Beginning & End Dates for Classes and Lessons
These dates are for 18-week classes. For classes less than 18 weeks, see individual class descriptions for end dates. Some classes may also begin later than those noted below. Please see class descriptions. Some classes may accept new students after the session begins. Please call (440) 951-7500 to inquire.
Make-up lessons/classes are given only when the instructor cancels lessons/classes or for building closings due to inclement weather or emergency situations.
|Class Day||Beginning and End Dates||Make-Up Date|
|Monday||January 30 – June 12||TBA|
|Tuesday||January 31 – June 6||June 13|
|Wednesday||February 1 – May 31||June 7|
|Thursday||February 2 – June 8||June 15|
|Friday||February 3 – June 9||June 16|
|Saturday||February 4 – June 10||June 17|
The Fine Arts Association Calendar
- November 23-26: Building closed for Thanksgiving except for Beauty and the Beast performances
- December 3: Final day to submit scholarship applications for 2017 Spring Session
- December 19-January 1: Building closed for holiday break
- January 2: 2016 Fall Session classes & lessons resume
- January 7: Final day to receive early registration incentive of 3% off tuition for 2017 Spring Session
- January 21: Final day for 2017 Spring Session scholarship recipients to register
- January 30: 2017 Spring Session begins
- April 13-18: Building closed for Spring Break
- May 12: The Fine Arts Association Annual Benefit
- May 29: Building closed in observance of Memorial Day
- June 19: 2017 Summer Session begins
For questions on any of the above, call (440) 951-7500.
Our calendar year differs from area school systems; therefore, we are not always closed on school holidays. Please refer to the FAA calendar in this brochure. If The Fine Arts Association is closed due to poor weather conditions or emergency situations, closing information can be found on Channels 3, 5, 8, 19, 23, 25 and 43, and on most FM radio stations. You can also call us at 440-951-7500 two hours prior to your class/lesson. The opening phone greeting will indicate if The Fine Arts Association is closed. Closings will also be posted on our website (fineartsassociation.org) and our Facebook page as soon as they are decided.
2017 Spring Business Hours
Monday thru Thursday - 10 am to 9 pm; Friday - 9 am to 8:30 pm; Saturday - 9 am to 4:30 pm.
Business hours are subject to change.