The FAA Mission
Our mission is to serve the community by enhancing lives through arts education, creative arts therapies, performance, community partnerships and advocacy.
The Fine Arts Association will be an innovative organization that motivates, inspires and transforms individuals. The FAA will lead, collaborate, promote creative exchange and act as a catalyst for uniting the regional community to embrace the arts.
Our Core Values
- We maintain the highest possible professional standards.
- We are committed to the highest delivery of services.
- We provide the finest arts facility in the region.
- We hire the most qualified personnel.
- We are open to all people.
- We are community centered.
- We provide “all the arts under one roof.”
- We provide needs-based outreach for the community.
- We balance our creative mission with our financial means.
- We value and share our resources.
- We advocate the value of the arts and its impact within the community.
- We are open to change based on community needs.
- We provide flexible programming.
- We deliver the arts to the people.
- We serve a diverse regional community.
- We believe in “the arts for all people.”
- We foster a sense of ownership among all our constituents.
- We form mutually beneficial partnerships.
- We nurture personal growth and creativity.
ALL OF THE ARTS
UNDER ONE ROOF!
Study in the arts remains an important ingredient in any chosen field, and The Fine Arts Association is committed to offering exemplary instruction in all the arts. Our professional faculty of teaching artists provides instruction in visual arts, dance, theatre, music and creative arts therapies. Such talent and commitment have enabled us to grow into the nationally recognized cultural center that we are today.
The Education Department also creates customized off-site educational arts experiences in music, dance, theatre, the visual arts and music therapy. For information on Off-site Education Programs, contact Director of Education, Michael Lund Ziegler, at 440-951-7500 x118.
Supporting The Fine Arts Association
The Fine Arts Association is a private, non-profit organization that relies on the support of our friends, alumni, students and parents – people like you. Your contributions to the Annual Fund, scholarship programs, endowments and special projects make it possible for us to continue to bring you the highest quality arts experiences. It is your support that provides much needed funding not covered by tuition and ticket sales. To learn more about ways in which you can help support the mission of The Fine Arts Association or to make an on-line donation, please visit our Donations page.
Your Center for Arts Education and Performance
Welcome to The Fine Arts Association! We proudly house all of the arts under one roof. Offering classes, private music lessons, theatre performances, concerts and cultural activities, The Fine Arts Association is dedicated to keeping the flow of imagination, creativity and expression flourishing. We reach out to the community, soliciting their needs and incorporating them into our curriculum and our performance season.