Classes and lessons are open to all people regardless of race, sex, religion, age, disability or national origin.
By registering for classes or lessons you are agreeing to abide by The Fine arts Association's Policies and Procedures and grant and give The Fine Arts Association the right to use your or your child's photograph or image with or without your or your child's name, both single and in conjunction with other persons or objects for any and all purposes including, but not limited to, private or public presentations, advertising, publicity and promotion relating thereto. If you do not wish to grant permissions for you or your child to be photographed, please see the Customer Service staff for a Photographic Opt-Out form.
Tuition is due upon registration. No lesson or class registrations are held unless payment has been made.
- We accept VISA or Master Card, Cash or Check.
- A $35.00 fee applies for any returned checks or denied credit card payments.
- Monthly Payment Option: Lesson and class tuitions that total over $200 are eligible for our monthly payment plan which divides the tuition into four equal installments payable with Visa MasterCard or Discover. Upon registration, in person, students must pay the registration fee; a $10 payment plan fee and the first payment installment. The three remaining installments will be charged to the credit card (Visa or MasterCard) provided at the time of registration on the designated dates. Discounts are not eligible if utilizing the Payment Plan.
Five Easy Ways to Register
- Mail-In (check, Visa/MasterCard, money order) Mail completed registration form and payment to: The Fine Arts Association
38660 Mentor Avenue
Willoughby, Ohio 44094
Make checks and money orders payable to: The Fine Arts Association
- In Person (cash, check, Visa/MasterCard, money order) Stop by The Fine Arts Association Customer Service Center of during business hours.
- Fax (Visa/MasterCard)
Fax completed registration form with Visa/MasterCard information to: (440) 975-4592.
- Phone (Visa/MasterCard)
Call (440) 951-7500 during business hours.
- Online (Visa/MasterCard)
Register on our secure website at www.fineartsassociation.org
Registration Confirmations for enrollment are available by email only.
Class Cancellations by The Fine Arts Association may occur up to 36 hours prior to the start of a class. Notification will be made via phone and/or email, if available.
Continuing Music Students: With Music Faculty availability and permission, a music lesson time slot may remain the same from fall to spring session. Payment must be received by the due date. After this date, all held slots will be released.
Registrations are accepted in most group classes after a session begins, based on availability and class structure. Class tuition fees will be pro-rated. Classes that have occurred prior to registering mid-session will not be made up. For questions regarding mid-session registration, contact Jeannie Fleming-Gifford, Director of Education, at 440-951-7500 x118.
Registrations are accepted for all private lessons (based on availability) after a session begins. Tuition will be prorated.
Waiting List Procedure
Class sizes are limited and acceptance into a class is on a first-come basis. When a class limit is reached, you may request to be added to a waiting list. In the event a registered student withdraws, or if a new class is added, those on the waiting list will be contacted. You will receive a call ONLY if a space becomes available.
Refunds for a class or lesson are given only when a student withdraws prior to the start of the class. Registration fees are non-refundable.
All refunds, unless requesting a credit on account, will be made via check.
Class or Lesson Make Up
Make ups are provided to the student for instructor cancellations or school closings. Student absences are not required to be made up by the instructor. All students are encouraged to notify their instructors of a class/lesson absence by calling the Customer Service Center at 440-951-7500. Your notification of your inability to attend a class is a courtesy to the instructor, but we regret we cannot excuse you from a payment of class or lesson for which you have contracted. Tuition is not credited for missed classes.
Discounts are not applicable to workshops or special programs.
Students receiving scholarships or work discounts regardless of the number of classes taken are not eligible for the discount program.
The Early Registration discount of 3% may be applied to any invoice.
Students may be eligible for one of the following discounts which may be applied to one class or lessons if not covered by one of the items above:
- 5% discount for Andrews Osborne Academy students
- 5% discount for Willoughby residents
- 5% discount for senior citizens (age 60+)
The Fine Arts Association offers both Achievement and Need-based Scholarships. To apply, obtain an application at the Customer Service Center or visit our scholarship page.
- Please check with Customer Service regarding application due dates for each session.
- Application information is strictly confidential.
- Students are eligible for only one scholarship per session.
- Registration fees are not covered by scholarships.
- No other discounts may be applied to this or additional classes or lessons taken by a scholarship recipient.
- For refund purposes, customer payments are applied first, followed by scholarship awards.
- Scholarships are not transferable.
- Unused scholarships are not carried forward to subsequent semesters.
To accept a scholarship award, students must register and pay the registration fee. Failure to register by due date will result in loss of scholarship.
Monday & Wednesday-10 am to 9 pm; Tuesday & Thursday-Noon to 9 pm; Friday-10 am to 8 pm; Saturday-9 am to 4 pm
Business hours are subject to change.
School Closings information can be found on Channels 3, 5, 8, 23, 25, 43, 19 and most FM radio stations If in doubt, contact the school at 440-951-7500 two hours prior to your class/lesson. The opening phone greeting will indicate if the school is closed.