2017-2018 Theatre Season
Wait Until Dark
Sept. 29 & 30; Oct. 6, 7, 13 & 14, 2017 at 7:30 pm
Oct. 1, 8 & 15, 2017 at 2:00 pm
Sign interpreted performance Oct. 15
$20 each for all, reserved seating
A blind woman plays a deadly game of survival.
- By Frederick Knott
- Adapted By Jeffrey Hatcher
Directed by Ann Hedger
Cast: Evie Koh, Justin Steck, Bob Kilpatrick, Scott Sanborn, Jim Hill & Maggie Giorgi
The Fine Arts Association's production of
Disney’s The Little Mermaid
Nov. 24; Dec. 1, 8, & 15, 2017 at 7:30 pm
Nov. 25 & 26; Dec. 2, 3, 9, 10, 16 & 17, 2017 at 2:00 pm
Sign interpreted performance Dec. 17
$23 seniors & students 11 yrs. & up
$15 children 10 yrs. & under, reserved seating
A beautiful mermaid discovers love outside her underwater kingdom.
- Music by Alan Menken
- Lyrics by Howard Ashman & Glenn Slater
- Book by Doug Wright
- Based on Hans Christian Andersen story and the Disney film produced by Howard Ashman & John Musker and written & directed by John Musker & Ron Clements
- Originally produced by Disney Theatrical Productions
Directed by Sandy Kosovich Peck
DISNEY’S THE LITTLE MERMAID
Is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI).
All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI.
Brass Band of the Western Reserve Holiday Pops Concert
Saturday, December 9, 2017 - 7:30 pm
$20 all tickets, reserved seating
This vibrant band returns with a wonderful array of holiday music sure to delight the entire family!
Feb. 16, 23 & Mar. 2, 2018 at 7:30 pm
Feb. 17, 18, 24, 25; Mar. 3 & 4, 2018 at 2:00 pm
Sign interpreted performance Mar. 4
$15 seniors & students 11 yrs. & up
$10 children 10 yrs. & under
The musical adventures of this lovable bear and his friends. From the stories of A.A. Milne.
- Lyrics by A. A. Milne & Kristin Sergel
- Music by Allan Jay Friedman
- Adapted by Kristin Sergel
- Presented by The Yarnell Youth Theatre Company
- Directed by Justin Steck
Produced by special arrangement with THE DRAMATIC PUBLISHING COMPANY of Woodstock, Illinois