Senior Series Matinee
- All programs take place on Wednesdays at 1:00 pm
- All programs take place at The Fine Arts Association, 38660 Mentor Avenue, Willoughby, OH 44094
- All programs include a cookie and punch reception following the performance.
- Individual Prices: $15 per person per program; $60 per person for the five program series
- Group Prices (for groups of ten or more): $12 per person per program; $50 per person for the five program series
- For more information and to order Individual tickets (9 or fewer people), call (440) 951-7500 or order safely below. For group purchases (10 or more people), contact Ann Hedger at (440) 951-7500 x103.
- To purchase a Sr. Matinee Series subscription package (and save 20%), call our customer service department at (440) 951-7500.
XANADU: October 3, 2018, 1 pm
The musical comedy that both spoofs and pays homage to the 1980’s roller skating craze.
98% Nice, 2% Naughty: December 12, 2018
David Malinowski and company return with their mix of comedy, songs, and shenanigans for a rousing holiday cabaret. Rated PG
Spring Fling with the Debbie Gifford Quartet:
March 6, 2019
Internationally renowned jazz vocalist Debbie Gifford and her combo perform “jazzy” favorites. Rated G
The PopTarts - Toasty Warm and Ready to Serve:
May 1, 2019
This trio, in three delicious flavors, serves up a fun and tasty tribute to 60's girl groups. Rated G
The Secret Garden: June 12, 2019
The enchanting children’s literature classic, re-imagined as a musical tale of forgiveness and renewal. A timeless story for all ages. Rated G