Terms of Sale for Internet Ticket Purchases
- Internet ticket purchases must be made at least 3 days in advance of desired production date. Orders received after this time will not be processed. It is suggested to call the Fine Arts Customer Service Center directly at 440-951-7500 and to inquire about availability during this time.
- Orders received after 5:00 pm will be processed the following business day.
- Seating/date preferences for ALL ORDERS will be based on ticket availability at the time the order is filled by the Fine Arts Customer Service Center at (440) 951-7500
- An e-mail ticket confirmation notice of the status of the order will be sent within 24 hours of receipt of order. It is suggested you bring your confirmation notice with you to pick up your tickets.
- There are NO refunds or exchanges once the order has been filled by the Fine Arts Customer Service Center.
- Tickets will not be mailed and can be picked up one hour prior to curtain time or during Customer Service Center hours.
- Questions regarding any of these terms can be directed to the Fine Arts Customer Service Center at 440-951-7500.
- Your online order is safe with us. Orders are processed through Mal’s e-commerce Limited (www.mals-e.com) using SSL 3.0, RC4 with 128 bit encryption (High); RSA with 1024 bit exchange to protect all personal and financial information.
- Concerning our customers' privacy: The Fine Arts Association respects the privacy of our customers. We will not sell or give your information to any other vendor without your permission. Any information provided to us is used exclusively for internal purposes.