Summer 2020 Classes
For the Summer 2020 Session, we will be offering ALL of our classes, camps, and private lessons under YOUR roof (through Zoom, our portal, and other online platforms). Your safety remains our number one priority.
We ensure that you and or your child will experience the many benefits of embracing the arts in this atmosphere:
- Interactive growth
- Continuing curriculum
- Connecting with classmates
- Creative thinking
- Improving writing skills
- Creating artwork
- Experiencing the arts
- Engaging both the body and mind
- and much more!
For Currently Enrolled Students:
Infant-Age 5 (with accompanying adult)
This class begins at 10:30 a.m. and ends at 11:00 a.m. Designed for young children of ALL abilities! Bounce, wiggle, sing, and have fun with your munchkin. This class engages you and your child in singing, playing instruments, and movement experiences while encouraging bonding, stimulating the senses, promoting learning, and creating opportunities for socialization.
Private Music Instruction
The Fine Arts Association offers private music instruction for preschoolers through senior citizens! During the pandemic, FAA will be offering Private Lessons from home! Please fill out a form here to begin
The Fine Arts Association’s dance program allows students to enter at any level and/or style appropriate to both ability and age. Students new to Fine Arts with previous study in dance will be scheduled for a placement assessment by appointment with a dance faculty member. Students are evaluated annually to continue proper placement in a challenging class setting.
Please note: Ages are approximate guidelines. Students are placed in class based on experience and current ability.
For All Ages
- Parents/guardians of preschool-age students (below kindergarten age) are requested to stay onsite during classes.
- Please be in proximity to the classroom space in order to assist your child with toileting needs and/or need of additional support.
- Please note: ages are approximate guidelines. Students are placed in class based on experience and current ability.
- (1) Pre Ballet/Tap I from June 16-July 21 with Miss Bea will be on Tuesdays from 4:00 p.m.-4:45 p.m.
- (2) Pre Ballet/Tap I from June 20-August 1 with Miss Bea 1 will be on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m.-9:45 a.m
- (3) Pre Ballet/Tap I from June 18-July 23 with Miss Lisa Marie will be on Thursdays from 4:30-5:15 p.m.
- (1) Pre Ballet/Tap II from June 16-July 21 will be on Tuesdays from 5:00 p.m.-5:45 p.m.
- (2) Pre Ballet/Tap II from June 16-July 21 will be on Saturdays from 10:00 a.m.-10:45 a.m.
- (3) Pre Ballet/Tap II from June 20-August 1 will be on Saturdays from 11:00 a.m.-11:45 a.m.
- (4) Pre Ballet/Tap II from June 18-July 23 will be on Thursdays from 5:15-6:00 p.m.
- Pre Ballet/Tap III from June 18-July 23 will be on Thursdays from 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Elementary & Teens
For Current Company Dancers
- No class on June 25 for Verge Contemporary or Edge Contemporary
- No class June 23 for Edge Hip Hop
Do you want to build a snowman? Or go into the unknown? So many new adventures are in store for Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Hans and Sven in this class! You’ll re-enact all your favorite scenes from Frozen AND Frozen 2 while learning theatre fundamentals. Your family and friends will love to watch you LET IT GO!
Visual Art Classes
Some classes will include take home supply kits and others will require supply purchase.
Adult & Senior
IMPORTANT DATES TO ADD TO YOUR CALENDAR:
- May 23. Remaining camp balance due
- May 23. Final day for returning music students to retain current music slots for 2020 Summer Session (if applicable)
- May 23. Final day to receive early registration incentive of 3% off tuition for 2020 Summer Session (Discount not applicable for workshops)
- May 23. Summer Camps begin
- June 15. Summer Classes & Music Lessons begin
- July 3 & 4. Building closed in observance of Independence Day
- July 23. Theatre Arts Camp JR. 2020 performance
- July 24, 25, 26. Theatre Arts Camp 2020 performances
- August 1. Final day for returning music students to retain current music slots for 2020 Fall Session
- August 24. 2020 Fall Session begins